Customs clearance of goods is a complex of measures for verifying and preparing documents, declaring, submission of IDs in written or electronic form and also customs clearance and release of goods in accordance with a certain customs procedure.
Customs clearance of goods requires careful study of documents, knowledge of peculiarities and customs legislation application practice, as well as scrupulous compliance with the requirements of existing regulatory legal acts of customs authorities, including technical completion of declaration and related documents. The declarant must fulfill many formalities and obligations imposed by the customs legislation. The task is complicated by a huge amount of information, existing stipulations and references to the norms and rules of the national customs legislation. In addition, certain normative documents are constantly changing, new legal acts are being approved, amendments to the legislation come into force.
Our company renders services on a professional level on customs control formalities of your cargoes (registration of customs documents for cargo, customs clearance) in Moscow region in import and export.
- classification of goods in accordance with Commodity Nomenclature of foreign-economic activity (CNFEA)
- preliminary calculation of customs payments
- preparation of documents for customs clearance
- primary registration of a foreign economic activity participant in customs authorities
- customs clearance of cargo